The hotels from the MPM Hotels group operate in accordance with all instructions of the WHO and the Ministry of Tourism in Bulgaria for the functioning of accommodation and catering establishments as to assure safety and maximum COVID-19 prevention. All are agreed with the Ministry of Health as well as with the requirements of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency /the information below complies with the requirements as of Version 10, dated 15th March 2021/.
A general regulation has been developed with procedures that each of the properties will apply taking into account its specifics.
Here we give a summary intended for our partners, as well as information on what to be expected by our guests:
Introductory, we allow ourselves to note and specify that all measures introduced by us will not replace the personal responsibility of our guests. We expect all of them to also follow the rules so that we can protect each other. We reserve the right to require immediate check out and departure from the hotel of those who would not respect our policies and endanger the safety of other guests or employees of the hotel.
Pictogram instructions at the entrance of each property of the group regarding the rules for observing social distance in each area of the hotel. The information will also be available in the guest’s room again displayed with pictograms.
RECEPTION – check-in / check-out:
- Protective PVC screens at the hotel reception.
- Front desk staff will use safety masks and gloves.
- Separate check-in, check-out corridors.
- Simultaneous check-in/check-out is allowed for a maximum of 2 people or the members of 1 family. The rest of the arriving guests will have to wait at a distance, observing the rule for the 2 meters There will be signs of the distance where it is possible
- For guests with organized tourist transport /group transfers/ we will by all means try to provide immediate check in on arrival at the hotel and respectively check-out shortly prior to departure in order to minimize the gathering of a large number of waiting guests in one place for longer
- Guests traveling with own transport – please be informed and comply with check-in after 14:00 and check-out latest 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out of individual guests traveling by car will be possible, but only after agreement and confirmation by the hotel which will be available 1-2 days before arrival.
- Contactless credit/debit card payments by bank terminals for all services – accommodation and additional services.
- Disinfection of the reception area every hour and more often at the discretion of the reception staff or when necessary.
- Complete disinfection of the room before accommodating guests in the room.
- Daily disinfection of all contact surfaces and critical points in guest’s room including bathroom and terrace / TV remote control, light switches and sockets, door handles, locks, telephone, mini bar, sanitary installations, handles of drawers and wardrobes/
- We will provide hand sanitizer in each room. Personal protective equipment /masks/will be available at reception and will be provided upon request.
- Room decoration elements /décor pillows, scarfs, covers/ will be minimized and/or fully removed where appropriate.
- An additional set of duvets and pillows may be provided upon request at reception.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the hotel – hotel entrance, lobby, reception, in front of elevators, restaurant entrance, lobby bar, SPA and pool.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common areas and critical points in common areas such as elevator buttons, railings, corridors, door locks, stairs, bathrooms, luggage, etc. with approved detergents with biocidal action and frequency according to the instructions for each detergent and surface for which it is intended.
- Arrangement of seats in the lobby area to a maximum of 4 people and a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Place for meeting with a representative of Tour Operators – maximum 2 people or members of 1 family. The TO representative is subject to a body temperature check before being allowed to enter the hotel and must wear a protective mask and protective face shield.
- Information boards and folders – their use is allowed on the territory of the hotels, they will be regularly disinfected and in this connection, let them be made of suitable materials and with laminated pages.
- Limit on the number of guests to board the elevators depending on the size of the cabins 2 people or a maximum of 1 family.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE/RESTAURANT:
Will stay closed for the period 22 – 11 April 2021. Room service will be available from 07:30 am. till 10:00 pm.
- Special arrangement of the tables at a distance of at least 1.5 meters, up to 4 people or members of 1 family, as well as single direction corridors for the restaurants.
- Safety screens /transparent barriers/ at all points where food and drinks are provided – restaurant, bar. A contactless “serve behind glass” system is implemented, guests will point the meals from the buffet.
- Disinfection of restaurant halls before each meal and disinfection of all tables and seats after each guests seating.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of bars, countertops and safety screens, with approved detergents with biocidal action and frequency according to the instructions for each detergent and surface for which it is intended.
- Delivery of products – food and beverages, as well as food preparation – according to all safety protocols and requirements of the Ministry of Health and Regional Health Inspection and records of all procedures in control diaries.
POOL/BODY TREATMENT AREAS AND SPA CENTER:
Open with capacity limitation up to 30%.
- Disinfection of the SPA and pool area at least 2 times a day or more often if necessary.
- Hand sanitizer stations in the entrance area of the SPA centre and by the pool.
- Disinfection of sun loungers by the pool after each guest and additional disinfection upon request from clients.
- Disinfection of the Body treatment cabins after each guest.
- In each hotel there will be a Health and Safety officer who will monitor the compliance with the measures of work at the hotel, both from the staff, from external suppliers and contractors, as well as guests of the hotel.
- Daily check of the body temperature of the hotel employees before starting each shift, as well as their status at work. Employees with health complaints will not be allowed at work.
- Work in constant shifts and schedules to limit employees contacts.
- Personal protective equipment of all employees in the different units of the hotels according to the requirements and recommendations for the respective activity – masks and gloves, as well as face shields where necessary.
- Training on the specific new additional requirements for behaviour and work in the new conditions.
- All log books for registering activities have so far remained in operation and new ones are being implemented in order to register the additional procedures introduced. The logs are kept according to the requirements of the Regional Health Inspection as to ensure traceability of all flows and activities on the territory of the hotels.
Access of suppliers, employees of external companies, partners and/or subcontractors to the hotels will be happening in a certain order – allowed after body temperature measurement, mandatory use of masks, gloves and helmets, depending on the nature of their work. They are registered in diaries.
- Contract with an authorized medical centre if of need to serve the hotel guests as well as the employees.
11 November 2020