The hotels from the MPM Hotels group will operate in accordance with all instructions of the WHO and the Ministry of Tourism for the functioning of accommodation and catering establishments in the conditions of danger of infection with Covid-19 in Bulgaria, which are agreed with the Ministry of Health as well as with the requirements of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency /the information below complies with the requirements as of May 29, 2020/.
A general regulation has been developed with procedures that each of the properties will apply taking into account its specifics.
Here we give a summary intended for our partners, as well as information on what to expect from our guests:
Introductory, we allow ourselves to note and specify that all measure introduced by us will not replace the personal responsibility of our guests. We expect all of them to also follow the rules so that we can protect each other. We reserve the right to reqire immediate check out and departure from the hotel of those who would not respect our policies and endanger the safety of other guests or employees of the hotel.
Pictogram instructions at the entrance of each property of the group regarding the rules for observing social distance in each area of the hotel. The information will also available in the guest’s room again displayed with pictograms.
RECEPTION – check-in / check-out:
- Protective PVC screens at the hotel reception
- Front desk staff will use safety masks and gloves.
- Separate check-in, check-out corridors.
- Simultaneous accommodation / departure is allowed for a maximum of 2 people or the members of 1 family. The rest of the guests will wait at a certain place, observing a distance of 2 meters, where it is possible there will be signs of the distance.
- For guests with organized tourist transport /group transfers/ we will by all means try to provide immediate check in on arrival at the hotel and respectively check-out shortly prior to departure with organized tourist transport in order to minimize the gathering of a large number of waiting guests in one place for long time.
- Guests traveling with own transport – please be informed and comply with check-in after 14:00 and check-out latest 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out of individual guests traveling by car will be possible, but only after agreement and confirmation by the hotel and will take place within 1-2 days before arrival.
- Contactless bank terminals for payment for accommodation and additional services by hotel guests.
- Disinfection of the reception area every hour and more often at the discretion of the reception staff or when necessary.
- At this stage, the capacity of the rooms for sale in each hotel will be reduced by an average of about 25-30%.
- Complete disinfection of the room before accommodating guests in the room.
- Daily disinfection of all contact surfaces and critical points in guest’s room including bathroom and terrace / TV remote control, light switches and sockets, door handles, locks, telephone, mini bar, sanitary installations, handles of drawers and wardrobes/
- We will provide hand sanitizer in each room. Personal protective equipment /masks/will be available at reception and will be provided upon request.
- Pool towels will be placed in the guest rooms. They will be changed upon request at the reception.
- Number of rooms will be isolated from the capacity of the hotel in a separate area, if it is necessary to separate a guest with a suspicion of infection.
- Room decorations elements incl. décor pillows will be completely removed from the rooms according to current regulations.
- An additional set of duvets and pillows will only be provided upon request at reception.
- Temporary we stop to serve the minibar water upon arrival and/or daily supply. It will be available at the lobby bar.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the hotel – hotel entrance, lobby, reception, in front of elevators, restaurant entrance, lobby bar, pool bar, snack station, bistro, children’s club, the place for meeting with a tour operator representatives.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common areas and critical points in common areas such as elevator buttons, railings, corridors, door locks, stairs, bathrooms, luggage, etc. with approved detergents with biocidal action and frequency according to the instructions for each detergent and surface for which it is intended.
- Arrangement of seats in the lobby area to a maximum of 4 people and a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Place for meeting with a representative of Tour Operators – maximum 2 people or members of 1 family. The TO representative is subject to a body temperature check before being allowed to the hotel and must wear a protective mask and protective face shield.
- Information boards and folders – their use is allowed on the territory of the hotels, they will be regularly disinfected and in this connection let them be made of suitable materials and with laminated pages.
- Limit on the number of guests to board the elevators depending on the size of the cabins 2 people or a maximum of 1 family.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
- Special arrangement of the tables at a distance of at least 1.5 meters, up to 4 people or members of 1 family, as well as single direction corridors for the restaurants and their open terraces.
- Safety screens /transparent barriers/ at all points where food and drinks are provided – restaurant, bar, pool bar, bistro, snacks. A “working behind glass” system is implemented, where guests will point the meals and drinks they wish to consume
- If necessary, in the main restaurants of the properties of the group of MPM Hotels we will be ready to implement service of the main meals and two sittings.
- Disinfection of restaurant halls before each main meal and disinfection of all tables and seats after each guest.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of bars, snack stations, countertops and safety screens, with approved detergents with biocidal action and frequency according to the instructions for each detergent and surface for which it is intended.
- Reception/receiving of products – food and beverages, as well as food preparation – according to all requirements of the Ministry of Health and Regional Health Inspection and entry of all procedures in control diaries.
POOL AND BEACH:
- Arrangement of sun beds and umbrellas on the pool at a minimum of 3 meters apart. If the guidelines change, we will comply with them. Arrangement of sun beds and umbrellas on the beach again according to the requirements and instructions of Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health to the companies looking after the beach.
- Hand sanitizer stations in the area around the pool/pool bar/snack station/bistro/beach stall.
- Disinfection of sun loungers and accommodation areas by the pool after each guest and additional disinfection upon request from clients.
- Disinfection of the pool area at least 2 times a day or more often if necessary.
- Currently we will keep the indoor swimming pool of MPM Hotels Arsena, sauna and steam room closed.
CHILDREN’S CLUBS AND ANIMATION:
- Daily animation for adults and children with selected suitable non-contact activities and entertainment.
- Disinfection of all materials for children’s creative activities.
- Keeping social distance during activities with adults.
- Regular disinfection on playgrounds with approved detergents with biocidal action and frequency according to the instructions for each detergent and surface for which it is intended.
- Having in mind the situation at this stage, evening shows are removed in order to ensure social distance between guests. Should the situation changes, the activities will resume and we will provide information in due time. The stage areas will be transformed into sun terraces for hotel guests and sports areas allowed by the temporary rules – yoga, Pilates, etc.
- The indoor children’s clubs will not be in operation, only outdoor children`s clubs will be used, with regular disinfection taking place and limiting the number of children in each activity. Classes will be scheduled.
- In each hotel there will be a Health and Safety officer who will monitor the compliance with the measures of work at the hotel, both from the staff, from external suppliers and contractors, as well as guests of the hotel.
- Daily check of the body temperature of the hotel employees before starting each shift, as well as their status at work. Employees with health complaints will not be allowed at work.
- Work in constant shifts and schedules to limit employees contacts.
- Personal protective equipment of all employees in the different units of the hotels according to the requirements and recommendations for the respective activity – masks and gloves, as well as helmets where necessary.
- Training on the specific new additional requirements for behaviour and work in the new conditions.
- All logs for registering activities have so far remained in operation and new ones are being implemented in order to register the additional procedures introduced. The logs are kept according to the requirements of the Regional Health Inspection and ensure traceability of all flows and activities on the territory of the hotels.
Access of suppliers, employees of external companies, partners and/or subcontractors to the hotels will be happening in a certain order – allowed after body temperature measurement, mandatory use of masks, gloves and helmets, depending on the nature of their work. They are registered in diaries.
- Contract with an authorized medical centre if of need to serve the hotel guests as well as the employees.
29 May 2020